“Hurray! I’m getting new insurance!” No customer said that. Ever. What does that mean for you?
No matter how great your offer is, customers seldom perceive it as a major lifesaver. And they certainly don’t look forward to buying it. For them, it’s mostly a necessity that eats up their time and money.
Insurance is a unique industry unlike any other.
- It’s filled with client uncertainties and misunderstandings.
- It’s tough to build relationships because of IFAs.
- Interactions with clients are rare.
- Clients are reluctant to buy insurance online.
Luckily, at Mindworx, we know a lot about what makes insurance customers tick.
We can help you
- Analyze your existing funnel. Fix the weak spots and make the whole process more intuitive in order to decrease drop-out rate.
- Use the latest behavioral science insights to create a new, easy-to-navigate sales funnel that customers will fly through.
New insurance product design
- Understand your customers. Get to know what drives their decisions, what motivates them, and what holds them back from purchasing.
- Find out what your customers cherish most about your product. Use that information to deliver the product’s value in a way that truly connects with them.
Effective direct communication
- Build a meaningful communication plan. Let every message serve its specific purpose in your customers’ journey and nudge them to buy.
- Boost this with persuasive copy stacked with the latest knowledge from behavioral economics and consumer psychology.